1797, from French malique (18c.), from Latin malum "apple" (the acid, discovered 1785 by Scheele, was obtained from unripe apples and other fruits), from Greek melon (Doric malon) "apple," probably from a pre-Greek Mediterranean language. The Latin and Greek words also meant "fruit" generally, especially if exotic.
1. NADP - malic enzyme is an important decarboxylase in CAM plants.
2. Nevertheless, this message brings about malic share price to steep fall immediately.
3. Prophetic people walk into a garden, resist hard malic fragrance.
4. Next, buy malic website to able to charge a cost successfully.
5. Which lock hospital finish comparing the malic acid skin peeler!